The Inaugural Post!
So...
It's been a week trying to get this jerk off the ground and it kinda still isn't but I can at least write. I have many a hilarious tale to tell and pictures aplenty to put up. I really wanna get a camera to take many more hilarious pictures but it might not be till next month. Frig.
So here I am. In Vancouver living it up. Sitting on a friggin' tiny couch with my good pal Jason. Be prepared for many tales of lost love, vicious street fights, touching heartwarming stories and a bunch of other funny things. This blog will supercede many other blogs as the most ridiculous. I'm going to try and do something completely stupid/over the top every week. So stay tuned for funny and probably bloody stories of our adventures away from home!
Piece.
It's been a week trying to get this jerk off the ground and it kinda still isn't but I can at least write. I have many a hilarious tale to tell and pictures aplenty to put up. I really wanna get a camera to take many more hilarious pictures but it might not be till next month. Frig.
So here I am. In Vancouver living it up. Sitting on a friggin' tiny couch with my good pal Jason. Be prepared for many tales of lost love, vicious street fights, touching heartwarming stories and a bunch of other funny things. This blog will supercede many other blogs as the most ridiculous. I'm going to try and do something completely stupid/over the top every week. So stay tuned for funny and probably bloody stories of our adventures away from home!
Piece.

2 Comments:
A very nice start to your blog. I am eagerly looking forward to more posts, especally the vicious streetfighting stories!
MARK!
You better change your links on the side there to say something other than Edit-Me, or I'll punch you. Yeah, from Nova Scotia. I'm Ms. Stretch Armstrong, didn't you know?
Post a Comment
<< Home