I love my Mom!

Dangit!
We made some sweet chicken nuggets and fries for a snack while we watched the game. ("We" is Jason and I... and that's easy cause I don't know anyone else in this giant city yet) He fell asleep on the floor while I talked on MSN. I woke him up, put some pants on and we went to the theatre on 41st and Cambie to see Underworld:Evolution. Shockingly, it was pretty rad! Besides the fact that Kate Beckinsale is so dreamy, the action was pretty rad and there was a very hott and most tasteful sex scene... hee hee, sex.
We went downtown after that and wandered around. Jason bought Take Off Some Landings, the Rilo Kiley album (which we're listening to right now) at this giant HMV and then we went to Red Robin (Jason: "aka the best hambuger place in the world...") which is a dead serious hamburger place. I got a sweet Root Beer float and a bacon cheeseburger. We got a 22 home and now we're back. Our bus driver was entirely androgynous and mostly insane. She whistled and yelled at people on the road. Bonkers.
Anyways, got home and there was an email from my Mom waiting in my inbox and it was great! I'm really worried about her but kind of okay at the same time. I wish I could be home just to be around for her cause I know how much she misses me and I miss her a lot too. I fear she lost her best friend as well as her son and I'm sorry for taking away both. She'll be fine I know, we both will... it'll just take time which doesn't help the right now. Jeez, how many times have I said that.
So yeah, all for now, man I have funny crap to tell you guys! And pictures aplenty... but that'll come in time. That one is me in my doorway right after I woke up. Pretty rad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home