Monday, January 23, 2006

Cellular Madness!

My day chalk full of getting work done turned into me staying in bed all day... which was nice though. Woke up at one and laid around. Anyways, finally took off for Metrotown and met up with Jason to play games... whatever, all that doesn't matter.

I went into Telus to look at cell phones and that was alright, they seemed nice but have to deal with a lot of whahoola... on my way back to the arcade we stopped in at Bell just for giggles and it looks RAD! So hopefully I will get a sweet phone and be able to go on the internet as much as I want... it'll be great!

Now we're home, watching Black Adder and then Dragonheart, which I've wanted to see in forever. We bought some Big Gulps and chips. Dishes are eagerly awaiting a bath but they're just going to have to wait.

And tomorrow is the new day of getting crap done. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that everyone up there always says RAD?? haha i love it!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home