Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New day!

Ga'morning!

So after virtually no sleep whatsoever... (worst night in BC so far) I'm up and surprisingly chipper, I'm sure I'll pass out at any point... Anyways, Mark Freeman just did the dishes! Of his own accord, nobody asked him or pestered him about it. It was actually quite a site. And then he cleaned up the living room, and next he's planning on tackling the bathroom.

I'd assume he's been taken over by something... cause this is very unlike him. I'm sure after some quality sleep (which is planned for the late morning/early afternoon) I'll be back to my gorgeous and mostly slothful self. That'll be a relief.

So I think I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy, which scares me because I thought it could only be contracted by girls cause that's who I hear it from... but no, apparently it crosses the gender barrier. Anyways, it's rad. But I only have like 8 episodes and I just got to the last one where his wife shows up! Holy crap! And now what do I do?!

Anyways, here I sit... me and bowl o' cheerios (cinnamon to be precise) listening to the Magic Numbers and quite enjoying myself.

Alright... so I wonder if there's a big scale of blogs that are entertaining versus ones that are kinda just lame and I wonder where this one sits on said scale... well, I dunno, but I'm definitely gonna have to amp up the crazy that I do... or just lie about stuff... I'm leaning towards the first. So if you've been thoroughly bored, don't give up cause I'm probably gonna start doing some very foolish but hopefully HILARIOUS crap... purely for the entertainment of the probably 3 people that read this...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bumped into to your story and I will read it once in a while..........That's at least one...... (from Holland)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home