A Tale of Bedspreads
Once upon a time, I needed a blanket for my bed. So I and my company of merry men including Mr Daniel Freeman and Mr Luke Buxton took off for IKEA in Richmond. After something of an adventurous busride we made our way to the giant box store.
After much searching we picked out a few necessities and a blanket I was still in need of a cover so we searched high and low for the section that would supply us with the perfect cover... to no avail. All the covers were girlie, lame-ish or Mr Luke would not approve. So we finally picked out a very plain one and headed for the homestead.

Anyways, long story shorter I design a friggin' giant robot and we made a giant stencil out of it and painted it... I have some pictures...
The sad part of this tale is that all the cardboard and crap got stuck to the back side of it and now I'm sleeping with probably about a box worth of cardboard till I wash it... stupid sticky paint. I got most of it off but it's effin' sticky I tell you!
After much searching we picked out a few necessities and a blanket I was still in need of a cover so we searched high and low for the section that would supply us with the perfect cover... to no avail. All the covers were girlie, lame-ish or Mr Luke would not approve. So we finally picked out a very plain one and headed for the homestead.

Anyways, long story shorter I design a friggin' giant robot and we made a giant stencil out of it and painted it... I have some pictures...
The sad part of this tale is that all the cardboard and crap got stuck to the back side of it and now I'm sleeping with probably about a box worth of cardboard till I wash it... stupid sticky paint. I got most of it off but it's effin' sticky I tell you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home