Saturday, February 18, 2006

Alright I'm back.

I made it. I finally escaped. I was kidnapped by Yugoslavian seperatists and was held captive for a few weeks now. Completely unable to update my blog to keep all you wonderful people informed. But now I have escaped! I built a bomb out of innertube lining, orange peach juice and a side-view mirror. After setting off the bomb I was able to overcome the seperatists with the help of a wild grizzlybear which I befriended in my time there. Together we built a makeshift airplane out of extra fuzzy pipe cleaners and a jet engine. The bear would fit so I had to leave him there to fend for himself.

Anyways, enough about that. I have a bnuch of update entries to catch up on. So I'll get on it. I have a bunch of pictures and I have a bunch of pictures yet to take but I'll keep you informed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN! you are cooler than mcgyver!
-(L) - bex

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home