Monday, February 20, 2006

EA Day!





Alright, let me just start by saying that I required about three pairs of pants on this trip... So it all starts when me and Jay are talking about what games he's going to bring home to keep me entertained with, till finally I was like HEY! can I just come and pick them out myself?!

So I just on the 22, transfer to the 25 and await my long journey East. I get off at the appropriate stop and wander around till I find where the heck to get into this massive complex. So I walk in and my mouth pretty much drops. There's videogames pretty much everywhere and giant screens and people who are WAY cooler than I am and yeah... so I walk up to the sign in thing and type my name in and then type Jason's name in and that sends an email to his station that says I'm here so he comes down but while I wait I sneak over to the videogames and make sure they're the same as I know.

They were... Anyways, Jason comes down and we talk for a bit but then he takes me on the tour... I'll just give you a pictorial demonstration...
We started this lovely tour at the EA store... where you can buy like any videogame or videogame apparel for a reduced price, mostly. Amazing... Jason is HAPPY!

Next we went to the free arcade and played some football and pinball arcade games but I was too pre-occupied to take pictures at the time, maybe next time when I can think straight.

Next was EAt... the amazing cafeteria with the genius name... this place... ridiculous! They have about a 4 month turn aroud on their menu so that you aren't eating the same thing every day... in fact you eat deliciousness everyday... they have it all set up in days like certain days you can get certain things on certain days of the week... genius.


Next was the IRC or Information Resource Centre which is pretty much a huge library of games, dvd's, magazines, movies and books and systems that employees can borrow for "resource" but in Jason's case for "his roommate" so yeah... looked around for a while and drooled a bunch, the lady gave me the crazy eyes for most of the time I was in there probably cause she's seen more of the inside of my mouth than most people... (we didn't make out)

Next we walked around the building and looked at a bunch of the offices and the full gym which was retarded! I took a picture but it's really sunny and you can't really see anything so I'll save you the eye squinting... Anyways, it became clear that I'd wasted enough of Jason's time so we headed toward the door but I really wanted to look at the friggin' soccer field!

And then I saw that there was also a basketball court and a beach volleyball court. Who ARE these people?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home