Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Quickie at work!

Hey everybody!

So I'm just hanging out at work not doing much of anything! It's been super slow here lately and we've just been hanging about and doing the occasional HUGE job. Yesterday I busted my fingernail on my ring finger of my left hand which hurt a TON! Everyone I showed it to thought it was super gross... It hurt so much that the pain was in my baby finger too! Man it sucked. Now typing is something of a chore but here I am doing it anyways!

Awaiting a special package in the mail soon, hopefully this week!! I'll tell you what it is in a very picture-filled entry hopefully in the next few days.

Anyways, my job is pretty radical and things are progressing and I survive. Thanks for all the prayers and I hope to see you all soon!

Mark

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

update this thing!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home